Phew, Ready for Approval?

98%
N/A
2%
By lugiaisbeast101
#90715 Well it's done guys, that took longer than it need to be. Shout out to TheBootyEdition for texturing the speed form and editing the normals hands, pretty good texturer if you ask me. Without further a due, here's the models guys.

Spoiler:

Blissey:http: http://p3d.in/IonUt
Lapras: http://p3d.in/MxnFR
DeoxysA: http://p3d.in/fpsAC
D: http://p3d.in/9dgh3
S:http: http://p3d.in/lTnrv
N: http://p3d.in/EDYQe

If there's something wrong that I did to the model, let me know and I'll fix it.

Speed Form
Spoiler:

Older Progress (Speed Form)
Spoiler:

Attack Form Complete? (+Shiny)
Spoiler:
Sorry for the bad lighting guys.

Older Progress (Attack Form)
Spoiler:

I edited it slightly due to various complaints from multiple people :D

D Form Complete? (+Shiny)
Sorry guys, shading isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world when doing it in Paint.net (for me at least).
I did add some highlights though.

Spoiler:

Older Progress (D Form)

Spoiler:
I started doing this model and if I can say, I have certainly improved my modeling by quite a bit! It would have taken me at least 2-3 hours to get this far, but this time I got this form in less than an hour!!! I guess practice does make perfect, huh? Anyways, here's proof that I am doing the other forms as promised, although it's a pretty rough form for now, when I get back I'll refine it more.

Normal Form Nearly Complete? +Shiny

Spoiler:
Here's a quick render of how it is with a face and such, I'm going to edit the hands and back soon.

What SPG Asked For

Spoiler:

Older Progress (N Form)

Spoiler:

Ok, I finished(?) the normal form model, if there are anything you'd like to tell me about it (Also, devs it's honestly your choice how you want the pokemon set up, do you prefer it as is or do you want me to make some modifications?) Now. onto the next one.

My eyes are not perfect (I need glasses :p ), so help me help you by telling me what I need to do.

Truly yours

~Lugia

By royroyboy
#90728 Well I'm not much of a master at this stuff and only got into it recently (been playing pixelmon for a while though) and here's my opinion.
First of all, Good job for giving it a shot, seeing as it is such a hard one ;)
Second, I believe it would look better with both sides noodle arms... that's just how i got used to this pokemon
And Third I don't care about the holes on the back, just do whatever is easier and worry more about the model.
Lastly, Keep it up! I know you can do a great job and don't let people pressure you into making it faster!
By Tanzakk
#90829 Okay, here's my opinion on the matter:

For starters: great job with what you have already. Don't take this the wrong way, I didn't think you would be able to do this Pokémon justice. But, so far, you are blowing this out of the water! This is just the thing we need for a little Deoxys-Rayquaza battle.

Secondly: I definitely think that you should model one arm and one set of tentacles. Others may not agree, however, I think it adds variety and normal form is the only form with hands thus, distinguishing it from the other forms. That being said, you should model the dots into his back, after all, this is the best Pokémon mod out there for a reason. The reason for this being the incredible amount of attention to detail, replicating even the finest details of the Pokémon games.

And finally: Don't be so hard on yourself! You may not think you're very good with Blender, but it definitely shows that you know what you're doing. Your Lapras model was absolutely incredible, so, stop to think for a second and reassure yourself: Practice makes perfect, and you're well on your way!

Keep up the good work!
By lugiaisbeast101
royroyboy wrote: Good job for giving it a shot, seeing as it is such a hard one

Well.....I wouldn't say it's a hard pokemon to model, it's only hard for me :) I'd say one of the more experienced Blender/Maya/etc users could do it easily.

royroyboy wrote:Keep it up! I know you can do a great job and don't let people pressure you into making it faster!

Trust me, I work at my own pace, but I have to keep in mind all of the people wanting to see new models being made :)

tanzakk wrote:Okay, here's my opinion on the matter:

For starters: great job with what you have already. Don't take this the wrong way, I didn't think you would be able to do this Pokémon justice. But, so far, you are blowing this out of the water! This is just the thing we need for a little Deoxys-Rayquaza battle.

Secondly: I definitely think that you should model one arm and one set of tentacles. Others may not agree, however, I think it adds variety and normal form is the only form with hands thus, distinguishing it from the other forms. That being said, you should model the dots into his back, after all, this is the best Pokémon mod out there for a reason. The reason for this being the incredible amount of attention to detail, replicating even the finest details of the Pokémon games.

And finally: Don't be so hard on yourself! You may not think you're very good with Blender, but it definitely shows that you know what you're doing. Your Lapras model was absolutely incredible, so, stop to think for a second and reassure yourself: Practice makes perfect, and you're well on your way!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the praise, you two have made my day :D I decided that I will do both with the noodle-like arms and one of each, and if requested both of the
arms.

Then I can move onto the other forms. I will also model the holes on the back, it will ultimately help with texturing anyways.
By Tanzakk
#92247 I'm not sure of your current progress on the model, but, I noticed that the little plates at his hip-base are a little long. Do you think that you could fix that? Or if you already have, could you post a picture if your current progress?

Thanks!!
By lugiaisbeast101
#92349 Oh I'm sorry, I haven'y been on this for a while, to apologize I will give you my current progress with deoxys practicing its gymnastics:

Do the plates still seem too long? (I didn't shorten it, it still has the same height but as you may see I tweaked it a bit)

*Posted current progress pictures like requested :)
By Tanzakk
#92406 I looks good so far. The only thing I would recommend is for you to taper the upper part of the "black part" to be thinner towards the top, curving into the body a little better. That and just widen the hip-base a little bit (Deoxys got a big booty). Other than that, just take a really close look at the official art, after making small changes, you seem just about ready to start on the arms. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more updates in the future. :)

Thanks!!
By lugiaisbeast101
Tanzakk wrote:I looks good so far. The only thing I would recommend is for you to taper the upper part of the "black part" to be thinner towards the top, curving into the body a little better. That and just widen the hip-base a little bit (Deoxys got a big booty). Other than that, just take a really close look at the official art, after making small changes, you seem just about ready to start on the arms. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more updates in the future. :)

Thanks!!

I posted new pictures, did I succeed in tweaking what you've asked of me?
By Tanzakk
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Tanzakk wrote:I looks good so far. The only thing I would recommend is for you to taper the upper part of the "black part" to be thinner towards the top, curving into the body a little better. That and just widen the hip-base a little bit (Deoxys got a big booty). Other than that, just take a really close look at the official art, after making small changes, you seem just about ready to start on the arms. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more updates in the future. :)

Thanks!!

I posted new pictures, did I succeed in tweaking what you've asked of me?

Yes you did! You have really outdone yourself! I'd say that you're clear to start on the arms.

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing more updates!!

Take care!!
JOIN THE TEAM