Phew, Ready for Approval?

98%
N/A
2%
By Tanzakk
#92809 Normal form is almost complete. I'm not sure how I didn't notice this before, but you'll need to make the head and body a little thicker, they're looking a little thin right now. Same goes for the legs, except the legs will need to be a more round shape as opposed to the oblong shape it is now.

Along with that I would also model the arms in a resting position because I highly doubt that it will walk around like that. (It would look rather odd). Then you will just need to model the circles onto it's back (unless you decide to just texture them on), and that bad boy is ready to have it's texture put on.

image.jpg

And also one more thing. As you can see in this picture here, the head does not perfectly sit on his body and it has a sort of point in the back. I would highly recommend going onto YouTube to see it's model in Pokemon Colosseum, XD, or Battle Revolution. Either that or watch Destiny Deoxys on YouTube.

I apologize for the rather harsh feedback this time around.

Keep up the great work as always!! I have noticed much improved modeling! Well done!!

Take care!!

By lugiaisbeast101
Spoiler:
Tanzakk wrote:Normal form is almost complete. I'm not sure how I didn't notice this before, but you'll need to make the head and body a little thicker, they're looking a little thin right now. Same goes for the legs, except the legs will need to be a more round shape as opposed to the oblong shape it is now.

Along with that I would also model the arms in a resting position because I highly doubt that it will walk around like that. (It would look rather odd). Then you will just need to model the circles onto it's back (unless you decide to just texture them on), and that bad boy is ready to have it's texture put on.

image.jpg

And also one more thing. As you can see in this picture here, the head does not perfectly sit on his body and it has a sort of point in the back. I would highly recommend going onto YouTube to see it's model in Pokemon Colosseum, XD, or Battle Revolution. Either that or watch Destiny Deoxys on YouTube.

I apologize for the rather harsh feedback this time around.

Keep up the great work as always!! I have noticed much improved modeling! Well done!!

Take care!!

The tentacles are in that position for animation, they will not look this way if added to the mod.

The legs and body I can make thicker, maybe the head a little more.......but I asked whether you guys want me

to model based on the official model or the official artwork. I have a much better reference than those games you stated and I

can tell you that the model and artwork are really different in certain aspects. Right now, you are giving me examples of the

official model and I would have to redesign the legs, head, neck/collar, body, and the slightly the tentacles :/

Can you see what I'm talking about? I'll add that little horn thing on the back I guess, and I have made the head, body, and legs

thicker. (The legs were round enough as it was, couldn't get any rounder than that)

Sorry, I can't get it exactly like your reference shows, unless I redo the head to match the official model, but I prefer the artwork

over the model so I wouldn't want to do that if I didn't have to.
By hexer123
#95703 Okay Lugia first off THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! deoxys is my all time fav pokemon so im glad to see someone is working on it and so far it looks really good and i was never a fan of Def form (atk all the way) but seeing it in the 3d model it looks reall good so keep up the good work and i cant wait to see atk be finished
By lugiaisbeast101
#97705 Okay guys I got the basic form of the Attack form done, need some feedback.
By hexer123
#97709 okay Lugia so after staring at the official artwork and a model of it i personally dont see anything wrong and I am really glad to see this form done and im am absolutely pumped for it to be added cant wait to see it textured!
By BrianMc211
#97740 I think the Spikes on the knees of his attack form should stick out a bit less and make the actual size of the spike spread out more going up and down his leg but other wise looking great to me
By lugiaisbeast101
#98394 Alright everyone, finally got the forms down!! Tell me anything that needs to be fixed, and looking for a texturer that will do them (Please?).
JOIN THE TEAM