Phew, Ready for Approval?

98%
N/A
2%

By lugiaisbeast101
Tanzakk wrote:I wish you the best of luck with texturing. Keep up the good work man.

Your modeling has improved drastically since when you first began Lapras!

Well done!!

Thank you very much :D *EDIT: Finished up the texture.
By Ultimategamer195
#98994 The Attack form looks awesome with a texture!!! Great job! I hope up see the rest textured soon :) Also, I am really excited for your Lapras! It's model is amazing! I am sure the texture will be good too :3
By Tanzakk
#99060 You really need to start having a lot more faith in yourself. Your work is absolutely exceptional, spot on, as good as a low poly depiction could convey. Well done!

Just a little bit longer man!! You can do it!!
By SPG
DarkDragon93 wrote:Good Job.And I Like SPG Idea,Look Better :P

good, its what we are using, speaking of which, make his arm stright on the dna (animation purposes)
By lugiaisbeast101
SPG wrote:
DarkDragon93 wrote:Good Job.And I Like SPG Idea,Look Better :P

good, its what we are using, speaking of which, make his arm straight on the dna (animation purposes)

Alright I fixed it (I'll update pictures later)

Also, I'm sorry for not bringing any updates soon, I just got into a new project (personal) and that deserves a greater amount of my time than texturing does at the moment, I'll get the normal form textured today for you guys though.

Straight like this?

By Tanzakk
#100508 Just one more man!! You've come so far in this time and you're EXTREMELY CLOSE to getting it done!! Truth be told if I had any talents at all you bet your ass that I would be right here to help you 100%! All I can do now is offer you support, but it's almost done man.. well done!!
JOIN THE TEAM