By Nova Spartan
#97957 This took all day to make. The only difficult part was the face, and getting his position going. Before anyone says anything, his teeth aren't only drawn in (to be more visible, they are in fact there, though I may need to make them stick out more.

Front View:
Spoiler:

Side View:
Spoiler:

Back View:
Spoiler:

Top View:
Spoiler:

Bottom View:
Spoiler:

Random View 1:
Spoiler:

Random View 2:
Spoiler:

Random View 3:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

So hopefully I did a good job. Thoughts?

By karrybird
gilbert12888 wrote:Those white things on his face come out of his mouth so I'm not sure you need them with the mouth closed.
-Gilbert

what? they're always visible, closed mouth or not.
By Nova Spartan
karrybird wrote:
gilbert12888 wrote:Those white things on his face come out of his mouth so I'm not sure you need them with the mouth closed.
-Gilbert

Yeah.

So, are there any issues aside from that?
By Zilcor
#98105 The spikes on his face between the eyes need to be shifted up slightly but everything else looks fine with me.
By Nova Spartan
Zilcor wrote:The spikes on his face between the eyes need to be shifted up slightly but everything else looks fine with me.
Is this better?

Spoiler:
By gilbert12888
Nova Spartan wrote:
karrybird wrote:
-Gilbert

Yeah.

So, are there any issues aside from that?

Well they should at least come out of the mouth, not his face.
-Gilbert
By Nova Spartan
gilbert12888 wrote:Well they should at least come out of the mouth, not his face.
-Gilbert
They do come out of his mouth. His entire bottom part of his face IS his mouth lol.
By Nova Spartan
gilbert12888 wrote:Well then extend the mouth line like so:
-Gilbert

But look: Image

The "mouth line" I have are of Drapion's teeth as seen in that picture. As you can see, the white thing isn't right next to the closest tooth, it's at the edge of his head past his eyes like I have it on the model.

I have it in the right spot lol :P
JOIN THE TEAM