By karrybird
BrianMc211 wrote:I am pretty sure that poe376 is doing Arceus

doesn't mean someone else can't try as well.

By Zilcor
#98658 It's whichever person's is most appealing to the approvers when it's posted to approval :P
By lugiaisbeast101
karrybird wrote: AHH JUST ONE SEC

spg and edeodin are tackling giratina's two formes, and i said i would do the lake trio since it would be easy enough :3
so that leaves arceus who, at the moment, has not been claimed. :D
literally none can be approved until they're all done, so there ya go!

Sea duo?, regigigas and his trio?, shaymin?, if what you say is true then cresselia, and heatran?

I've seen some of those models before, but I have no idea whether they are accepted or not.

"so that leaves arceus" My worst enemy >_> I hate textures, and I still have to texture deoxys,

and wait until a certain someone finishes lapras.
By karrybird
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
karrybird wrote: AHH JUST ONE SEC

spg and edeodin are tackling giratina's two formes, and i said i would do the lake trio since it would be easy enough :3
so that leaves arceus who, at the moment, has not been claimed. :D
literally none can be approved until they're all done, so there ya go!

Sea duo?, regigigas and his trio?, shaymin?, if what you say is true then cresselia, and heatran?

I've seen some of those models before, but I have no idea whether they are accepted or not.

"so that leaves arceus" My worst enemy >_> I hate textures, and I still have to texture deoxys,

and wait until a certain someone finishes lapras.

actually, the only ones that need to be done for approval are the creation trio, lake trio, and arceus since they all tie together in some way.
but i'd say arceus is the easiest texture wise, it's practically all white with little gray bits on it. XD
By Pro_Malti
karrybird wrote:actually, the only ones that need to be done for approval are the creation trio, lake trio, and arceus since they all tie together in some way.
but i'd say arceus is the easiest texture wise, it's practically all white with little gray bits on it. XD

Why all the legendaries all of a sudden? XD
By SPG
Pro_Malti wrote:
karrybird wrote:actually, the only ones that need to be done for approval are the creation trio, lake trio, and arceus since they all tie together in some way.

Why all the legendaries all of a sudden? XD

Because wynaut
By BrianMc211
actually, the only ones that need to be done for approval are the creation trio, lake trio, and arceus since they all tie together in some way.

What about his different forms with the plates
JOIN THE TEAM