By karrybird
BrianMc211 wrote:
actually, the only ones that need to be done for approval are the creation trio, lake trio, and arceus since they all tie together in some way.
but i'd say arceus is the easiest texture wise, it's practically all white with little gray bits on it. XD

What about his different forms with the plates

..then you just recolor the texture, incredibly simple on most drawing programs.

By SPG
BrianMc211 wrote:
actually, the only ones that need to be done for approval are the creation trio, lake trio, and arceus since they all tie together in some way.
but i'd say arceus is the easiest texture wise, it's practically all white with little gray bits on it. XD

thats just a re-texture, long story short, very easy
By TheBootyEdition
SPG wrote:
BrianMc211 wrote:

thats just a re-texture, long story short, very easy

Good luck programming him to change within inventory with a held item
By Zilcor
#98791 LOL Spg Wynaut XD
By Krios
SPG wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:
karrybird wrote:actually, the only ones that need to be done for approval are the creation trio, lake trio, and arceus since they all tie together in some way.

Why all the legendaries all of a sudden? XD

Because wynaut

Well that joke was Onyxpected
By lugiaisbeast101
Krios wrote:
SPG wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:
Why all the legendaries all of a sudden? XD

Because wynaut

Well that joke was Onyxpected

Please don't follow his/her example and continue this, although it was quite amusing the first time, pointless repeats would not make it funnier. Not saying what you did was wrong, I just don't want people going around repeating this on feedback, assuming they can read.
By poe376
#100115 I'll hurry. So Arceus counts?
ByGenericNameHere
#100136 who is doing dialga tho? and karry great model,
By Pro_Malti
MinerKombat1557 wrote:who is doing dialga tho? and karry great model,

Gilbert12888 is, and Karrybird is texturing it.
By karrybird
Pro_Malti wrote:
MinerKombat1557 wrote:who is doing dialga tho? and karry great model,

Gilbert12888 is, and Karrybird is texturing it.

yeah, it's been finished for a while now. XD
JOIN THE TEAM