By Carrmaz
#99196 I was looking through the forums and saw that Happiny was needed so i gave it a go. Tell me what you think.

By SPG
#99200 i tried to fix your pictures, but it says those links dont even exist so please fix it (if you dont know how just post links and i'll do it)
By lugiaisbeast101
Ultimategamer195 wrote:The pictures arent showing up :(

I believe the poster is already aware of this, as SPG kindly stated that he tried to fix them.
By karrybird
#99271 first off, it's way too smooth. it's supposed to be as low res as possibly while still looking good. you have the right shape, just need to lower the poly's or make the edges harder. i'm not entirely sure how you made it so smooth here. also, the little ponytail thing looks to be really jagged and uneven? more like you just put a sphere on the end. you need to make it a gradual transition to the end so that it looks more realistic. it's also sorta cheating to just draw on the swirl XD it would look loads better if you just modeled the swirl instead of draw it since it looks way out of place here. you should also make the little bangs above the eyes look like they connect to the face more. they a bit like they were just stuck on rather than being attatched.
and as for texture, you have the right colors, which is good, but you should never leave the mouth open. only very few pokemon can pull off having their mouths open without it looking really goofy in game. (i.e. loudred, huntail, sharpedo)
JOIN THE TEAM