By DarkMoon
#103747 Hey so these are small little details that I personally think should be fixed.

1. Pupils a bit bigger

2. Ears should be a bit more close together

3. The sphere/circle on his chest should look more like a baby's bib aka like this

Thanks for reading this and idc if this is accepted or not but if not it's always your choice to do these options.

8-)
Attachments
imgres.jpg
imgres.jpg (12.03 KiB) Viewed 900 times
By Lizzy39632
#103751 The model has been approved already
By lugiaisbeast101
Lizzy39632 wrote:The model has been approved already

This statement goes for all models, even if it's approved it can still be fixed. Why do you

think flygons eyes is now transparent and has a SLIGHTLY changed texture (eyes)?

Well I was wrong to assume, but if a model needs fixing after it's approve (which is rare), then it can be fixed like previously stated.
By SPG
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

This statement goes for all models, even if it's approved it can still be fixed. Why do you

think flygons eyes is now transparent and has a SLIGHTLY changed texture (eyes)?

flygon's eyes were always transparent, we just added support for it in 3.0
By DarkMoon
SPG wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

flygon's eyes were always transparent, we just added support for it in 3.0

Well thanks though and I didn't know because im kinda new to this website.

8-)
By Jack_Attack12
#109065 -My idiocy just realized this has been approved!

This is a very good model, and is ready for approval! But i feel like the teeth/his tan bit of the head is to high.... In the picture of him, his teeth arnt near his eyes, but in your model they are. Maybe it is because your teeth are too "Narrow"? im not to sure, but keep up the great work!
JOIN THE TEAM