By gilbert12888
Spoiler:

Update 1 (crossed eyes, lighter normal skin color)
Spoiler:

The colors may look kinda off but I got them from the black white sprites. Let me know what you think.
-Gilbert

By zorlamon
#99887 That looks soooooooooooo good . I like it!
By Useers
#99900 I feel like his teeth are too pointy, Munchlax teeth looks more like stubs
By SPG
Useers wrote:I feel like his teeth are too pointy, Munchlax teeth looks more like stubs

i feel as though you are wrong
By ZezzySoz
#99906 I know it's not like a huge detail, but I think if you moved the pupils of the model, the sliiiiightest bit inward, like in the photo SPG posted, it wouldn't have such a "robotic-blank stare" on his face. o: Other than that, and the model being a lil off-color as you had mentioned, I think the model looks really good and spot on. :3
By karrybird
ZezzySoz wrote:I know it's not like a huge detail, but I think if you moved the pupils of the model, the sliiiiightest bit inward, like in the photo SPG posted, it wouldn't have such a "robotic-blank stare" on his face. o: Other than that, and the model being a lil off-color as you had mentioned, I think the model looks really good and spot on. :3

i second this! i really should have said this earlier XD
By Gweav1117
#100060 the eyes are just throwing me off. something is wrong with them. too low? pupils in a little?
By lugiaisbeast101
#100104 For the robot stare, possibly make the dot slightly bigger?

Also, it's not a must (and it may be the render), but if you make the body color a bit lighter, I feel it

will have a nicer outcome. See how the sprite is a bit lighter? Anyways, it's not a big deal.

By ZGameing
#100851 I agree with lugiaisbeast101 the dot needs to be a little bigger also he needs to look like a living thing not a robot because form how it looks right now I bet it will win a Mr.Mime in a staring game xD
JOIN THE TEAM