By Nova Spartan
#101734 So, the model took much longer than I thought it would, even with a reference model to follow. Unfortunately, I choked with the texture, so I may need someone to re-texture Toxicroak because If I try it again i'm going to have a nervous breakdown. I mean it's not that bad, but the texture just looks painfully sloppy in some places, specifically the eyes and the stupid black lines on his body.

Also, keep in mind the position he's in is not final, this if for the pictures only and frankly, the arms in a straight line to the sides and the model standing straight up like the reference model had didn't look as good. Then again, the position you're about to see make his arms look wrong in size and such, just keep in mind they aren't wrong lol. That said, that doesn't mean the model is in the right position at all. I wasn't sure how to make the "Correct" position and i'm not going to worry about it until this texture is fixed.

So yeah, please tell me if you want to re-texture it because I just can't.

Front View:
Spoiler:

Side View:
Spoiler:

Back View:
Spoiler:

Bottom View:
Spoiler:

Top View:
Spoiler:

Angled View 1:
Spoiler:

Angled View 2:
Spoiler:

Ok maybe the position I put him in was a bad idea after all...

Update 1:

Minor Texture fixes and new arms position.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Update 2:

Fixed the wrist band locations, angled the feet slighly outwards, moved the arms a little bit more, and made the Shiny texture.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

By karrybird
#101737 i honestly think the texture looks fine as is.
as for the pose,(if you haven't thought of it already) the back should be hunched over just slightly more and the arms closer to the body with the hands bent slightly foreward. the feet should also be angled outwards just a bit as well.

and, this is just something that bugs me every time, please don't post multiple spoilers for every pose..XD it gets really annoying having to open every one of them all the time. but that's just a personal peeve of mine. XD
By TheBootyEdition
#101741 Nooovvvaaa your almost there i thnk everything looks good dudde but heres my opinion on it and I think you can fix it

The lines near the hips should line up and be even
and the black rist bands should go farther up the rist and be smaller cause they arent anywhere close to the red claws

Your doing good Nova i have faith in youuuu
By Nova Spartan
karrybird wrote:i honestly think the texture looks fine as is.
as for the pose,(if you haven't thought of it already) the back should be hunched over just slightly more and the arms closer to the body with the hands bent slightly foreward. the feet should also be angled outwards just a bit as well.

and, this is just something that bugs me every time, please don't post multiple spoilers for every pose..XD it gets really annoying having to open every one of them all the time. but that's just a personal peeve of mine. XD
Is this better or does he need to be leaned over more?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

As for making multiple spoiler pics, I don't know a quick way re-sizing the pictures so they don't take up the whole screen when someone presses the button :P

TheBootyEdition wrote:Nooovvvaaa your almost there i thnk everything looks good dudde but heres my opinion on it and I think you can fix it

The lines near the hips should line up and be even
and the black rist bands should go farther up the rist and be smaller cause they arent anywhere close to the red claws

Your doing good Nova i have faith in youuuu
Better?:
Spoiler:

I had to move around the UV maps because the texture itself is just impossible to change lol. As for the wrist thing, I'll fix that in a moment...

Thanks for the feedback, both of you.
By lugiaisbeast101
Spoiler:

Doing that is so convenient, If I set up my Deoxys post like you did............XD (I believe I just had an idea :lol: )
By Nova Spartan
#102015 I updated the main post with the last of the fixes that werer mentioned. Do you guys see any more issues with Toxicroak or am I done? If they're aren't any more problems, then all I need to do is make the Female version of Toxicroak and fix Croagunk's arm positions and then I should (hopefully) be good to go.
By Nova Spartan
mclovinislegit wrote:Looks good to go! Seriously, you did exactly what I pictured.

I'm still debating whether to post them in approval or wait for a little more feedback though...

Edit: Posted in approval :P
JOIN THE TEAM