Ready to Approve This Bad Boy?

97%
3%
By lugiaisbeast101
#103659 Tell me anything that needs changing. Pssst SPG Did you count Deoxys as one model?

These are the references I used:

Spoiler:

Since Edition has a lot of models he's texturing, thought of taking off his load with this quick texture.

Anyways here you go. Such a cute little guy, seems so shy :D

Happiny (Anything needing fixed then tell me, take note on the reference for making this guy)

Edit: Hahahaha the gif I was using covered his mouth, would you like me to add it or keep it as is? Yep I HAVE to add the mouth.

Mini Update

Spoiler:

Older Progress
Spoiler:

Was kind of weird to model since it's a little pokemon, so I just resized it to be really big ;) Very helpful.

By lugiaisbeast101
Killaz2000 wrote:Looks great so far, Can't see any mistakes yet.

How about now? Still good?
By lugiaisbeast101
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Tell me anything that needs changing. Pssst SPG Did you count Deoxys as one model?

These are the references I used:

Spoiler:

Since Edition has a lot of models he's texturing, thought of taking off his load with this quick texture.

Anyways here you go. Such a cute little guy, seems so shy :D

Happiny (Anything needing fixed then tell me, take note on the reference for making this guy)

Edit: Hahaha the gif I was using was covering his mouth, would you like me to add it or keep it as is?

Spoiler:

Was kind of weird to model since it's a little pokemon, so I just resized it to be really big ;) Very helpful.
By Killaz2000
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

I feel like the feet are too flat, could just be me but other then that still perfect
By lugiaisbeast101
Killaz2000 wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

I feel like the feet are too flat, could just be me but other then that still perfect

Alright fixed it.
By Killaz2000
Killaz2000 wrote:
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

Alright fixed it.[/quote]
Now its perfect :)
By ofekbeje
#103854 I think its a bit too short and chubby... in my opinion you should higher it up by a tiny little bit and make it a little thiner
By DarkMoon
#103905 This is one of those adorable pokemon that I loved seeing in the games and this is like in the game but in minecraft. Good work lugia in my opinion.

8-)
JOIN THE TEAM