By PokeWillpower
#104554 Dat bootyful speerit.

Great job, the only flaw is that the rotating orbs are not the right size in the default place.
By karrybird
#104581 there are a few flaws i can see. though i hate to say it, it would require a lot of work to change.
most of it would be animation issues. the orbs are supposed to spin, as well as the the entire "head" while the face stays in one position.

here's a gif to show what i mean Image

so you would have to model the orbs rather than texture them, and perhaps model the eyes and mouth as well so they can stay in position while the rest of it spins. the whole "head" actually should be a bit more round as well. and the keystone texture also looks a bit blurry for some reason.
By Josecami
karrybird wrote:there are a few flaws i can see. though i hate to say it, it would require a lot of work to change.
most of it would be animation issues. the orbs are supposed to spin, as well as the the entire "head" while the face stays in one position.

here's a gif to show what i mean Image

so you would have to model the orbs rather than texture them, and perhaps model the eyes and mouth as well so they can stay in position while the rest of it spins. the whole "head" actually should be a bit more round as well. and the keystone texture also looks a bit blurry for some reason.

Don't worry about that, SPG told me the same and how to fix it ;)
JOIN THE TEAM