By joshua_DA
#107789 I really need feedback on this one since the there are plenty of differences from the official figure and the pbr model.... other than that, feedback is very welcome before i get this thing textured :D

NOTE: the yellow textures on the body are meshed in to match properly with the jaw detail and to make the overall body texture cleaner than having a messy drawn up texture for the body.
Spoiler:

UPDATE
neck brace made a bit bigger
Spoiler:

UPDATE2
-lowered the jaw
-made arms a little longer
-textures
Spoiler:

UPDATE3
shiny
Spoiler:

By EnderKac
#107965 Make the middle neck brace just a little bigger.
By TheBootyEdition
#108049 Joshua sorry for the super late feedback, and i know this may kill you but i think the mouth and eyes on the body are too high up, they need to be lower. Let me know if you need textures for the bad boy
By joshua_DA
TheBootyEdition wrote:Joshua sorry for the super late feedback, and i know this may kill you but i think the mouth and eyes on the body are too high up, they need to be lower. Let me know if you need textures for the bad boy

aaaaaaaah, you are right xD that's the thing im waiting for xD. it may take some time for me to fix the mouth (since its meshed into the body...... but the next updated will be a tiny bit cleaner :)
JOIN THE TEAM