By Aclesonio
| Show
Bildschirmfoto 2014-02-06 um 18.30.46.png

So, I don't have any experience at modeling something, but I tried myself on Rotom as the first pixelmon I modeled, and I would like to her your feedback.
It doesn't have any textures yet.

By Arsonist
#108790 So just a heads up, there's already a rotom entry with all it's forms
And as for your rotom it seems you've got a fair few faces you dont need in that sphere there.
By Aclesonio
Arsonist wrote:So just a heads up, there's already a rotom entry with all it's forms
And as for your rotom it seems you've got a fair few faces you dont need in that sphere there.

Right, thx for the feedback :D
By Nova Spartan
Arsonist wrote:So just a heads up, there's already a rotom entry with all it's forms
I don't think anyone needs to worry about that, it's been sitting there for almost 3 months now and i'm not sure whether I did a good job or not anyway. I could be wrong though.
By Nova Spartan
Arsonist wrote:I thought he approved it ._.
Nope. It's been there for 3 months. I don't care about that line that much anymore. It's the newer ones i've been making that i'm trying to get approved :P
By Lizzy39632

He kind of said it in a way.
JOIN THE TEAM