By ArrianAether
#115030 I was working on a real life pokemon animation. Then I got some files of model... that is not done yet and need more fixes! So i need your feedback to my happiny! His really a happy untextured pokemon!

and I'ill texture it soon... it may take awhile, you know.. texturing it is kinda hard you know? ;) Hope you will give me some feedbacks

By pegguinni128
#115154 REALLY high poly, also, it really doesn't look like you made this.
By Arsonist
pegguinni128 wrote:REALLY high poly, also, it really doesn't look like you made this.

Not that high poly, it's just got occlusion baked onto it and edge normals smoothed. If you look close at the top of the bottom half you can see the edges.
By TheNew4
TheBootyEdition wrote:Too bad you didn't make it

I was going to put feedback until I saw this and other replies. You are known very well here so can I ask if it is your's or someone else's model that he is using? :o :?
By SPG
TheNew4 wrote:
TheBootyEdition wrote:Too bad you didn't make it

I was going to put feedback until I saw this and other replies. You are known very well here so can I ask if it is your's or someone else's model that he is using? :o :?

we have a website that gives us 90% of our models as a reference, very easy to find, i just dont say what it is. thats why i asked for a picture whith the model highlighted so we can see the faces before we say he stole it
By AZTERIX_
#115312 lol, ur wasting time if you are trying to fool Pixelmon or if its real, take off the phong tag.
JOIN THE TEAM