Is Weavile ready for approval?

N/A
N/A
By Boomownedya
#116973 Here is my second model :D
It's not completely done yet, but I don't really know how to make it better (apart from some texture fixes).
The side view is a bit weird, I know.
Feedback on this model and on Sneasel (posted in Gen 2) would be appreciated!
Original | Show

Update 1 | Show
Made some parts of his body shorter and lengthened the neck piece. Added a few pictures with different skin colours, tell me which one you like most!

Update 2 | Show
Made the tail a bit rounder, so it's not completely flat. Made the connection between his legs and body smoother.

Update 3 | Show
Made the legs a bit longer. I still think his head looks a bit weird from the side, but I don't know what to fix xD Here are new pics from the front, side and back:

Update 4 | Show
Straightened his middle finger a bit and made it longer (only for his left arm, will do his right arm if this looks better), made the head crown thingy wider and taller, made the lines on top of the gold thingy longer and made the ears a little bit bigger. I also improved the texture a bit.

Update 5: | Show
Added some shades to the texture and fixed some small things. Which claw looks better?

Update 6:
Changed the right claw and added a shiny version :D
Normal | Show

Shiny | Show

Also, I started a poll to see if you guys think he's ready for approval.
I will do the male/female versions before I post it (and put it here first), but I'm away for a few days now.
Please vote :)

By pegguinni128
#117235 make him a bit shorter, (body, arms, legs, etc.) make the neck piece longer, make the skin darker. going off of your profile pic, huge improvement from sneasel!
By TheNew4
#117267 Going off from his profile pic is not very good suggestions on what he needs for feedback/fixes. it's better if you look up the actual approved picture for it. Bulbapedia I suppose.
By Boomownedya
#117377 I used the Bulbapedia picture as a reference, but I think pegguinni was right about some body parts being too long. I updated the main post with new pictures! Please give more feedback and tell me which skin colour looks best ^^
By Boomownedya
brashoesmith wrote:I like it a lot

Thanks ^^

TheNew4 wrote:Boom, In my opinion I think the Bulbapedia one would fit it right.

I agree with you, that's why I used these colours in the first place :D

Updated the main post with some minor fixes.
By TheNew4
#117812 It looks good Boom, and the side view I do not know about since I don't know how to model. Hopefully someone who does from the Pixelmon staff helps you out with that :) Keep up the work though! ;D
JOIN THE TEAM