By TheDarkestBacon
#121736 UPDATE: I took a lot of advice and did a big overhaul on the shape. The lighting still needs to be fixed but I will sooner or later. I don't know really how to texture and I think I would mess it up so if someone would want to work on the textures I would appreciate it. I am pretty sick so Sudowoodo won't come for a while, but in the meantime I'll try to polish bonsly.

Bigger Update: I've been really sick and have had a lot of homework so the texture and model for sudowoodo have taken a lot longer than I had anticipated. I managed to make a texture for Bonsly, but I kinda stink at texturing. Sudowoodo is a mess right now and I'm gonna fix him when I get off school on the 22nd. Annnnnyway here is the worst texture job you have ever seen!

Woohoo shiny that needs just a tiiiiiny tweaking

Like always feedback is needed

By Arsonist
#121831 If you're going to only use one source as reference, use either Pokedex3D pro, or Pokemon x and y models. Otherwise the official art is what you should emulate most, while keeping other sources in mind if there's something you can't grasp from the art.
| Show
By TheDarkestBacon
#121848 Thanks for the advice on where to get my sources. I really only used that bonsly picture for the legs and an official one for the rest. I reuploaded my bonsly on sketchfab and fixed the legs. I'm gonna try to make sudowoodo, but I have testing at my school and I have to focus on that right now. I will probably have sudowoodo done by Sunday.
By HowlingCoyote
#121887 yes okay lets see.
it looks like an egg. Squish the top towards the "leaves" and expand the bottom. bring the three leaves together and possibly make them bigger. make the center "belt" thing flatter but taller around the body. Legs though, look at multiple sources for them.
(try not using smash brothers unless it's a last resort.)
By TheDarkestBacon
#121891 Thanks for the advice, I will have a new bonsly made when I get the chance (stupid school testing prevents me from working right now :cry: ) and then work on sudowoodo. I will only use official artwork from now on since that has been an issue. I have no idea what to call those green balls but I guess they are leaves. :mrgreen:
By TheDarkestBacon
#122934 Another quick update! Sudowoodo is almost done and will be in the Gen 2 Feedback in no time. I'm still looking for some help with lighting and texturing so message me if you want to help out! I'm still a little sick so don't expect immediate responses or anything new other than sudowoodo. I don't like the way I've done sudowoodo's legs right now but once that is fixed it'll be up. Bonsly and sudowoodo's legs.... My God.

If you got any suggestions for me feel free to say them!
JOIN THE TEAM