By joshua_DA
#128197 time for me to make this line since i know many people will want this, lawl.

Spoiler:

textures coming soon :)

UPDATE

-textures
-notable body changes...
-arm wings and arms are combined now
Spoiler:

By xBeksimx
#128200 Looks like a really nice start. only problem i see is there needs to be a slightly higher poly count on the arms and legs. its very blocky.
By SPG
xBeksimx » June 22nd, 2014, 3:26 am wrote:Looks like a really nice start. only problem i see is there needs to be a slightly higher poly count on the arms and legs. its very blocky.

no
By FrozenJemima
#128316 It looks amazing, but the top of the head (the round thingies) they are not attached to the triangle shape sticking out from the head, the top of the head triangle needs to be more squashed in and, to attach it these a little square thingy to attach it, V if you don't understand V

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (915.64 KiB) Viewed 1828 times

ALSO, you put the end of the nose as a separate part, they are attached, as seen above.
By DarkMoon
FrozenJemima » 23 Jun 2014 07:27 wrote:It looks amazing, but the top of the head (the round thingies) they are not attached to the triangle shape sticking out from the head, the top of the head triangle needs to be more squashed in and, to attach it these a little square thingy to attach it, V if you don't understand V

Untitled.png

ALSO, you put the end of the nose as a separate part, they are attached, as seen above.

No...
By Lizzy39632
#128329 Sorry but I don't understand your feedback either, Frozenjemima. Joshua, for the wings/fins it looks like they are slightly detaching from the arms.
By joshua_DA
Lizzy39632 » 23 Jun 2014 10:43 wrote:Sorry but I don't your feedback either, Frozenjenima. Joshua, for the wings/fins it looks like they are slightly detaching from the arms.

fixed that in the texture update :) also frozenjenima, i am unable to understand your feedback due to your grammar. also, it is a bad idea to reference fan art as what you have shown to me. and xbeksimx, i intentionally do that to make the arms look bony, also i don't know how the legs look blocky. they look fine to me.

also,,,,,, THREAD UPDATED!
By Lizzy39632
#128334 Garchomp can't fly, but it can glide with it's fins/wings.
By FrozenJemima
#128426 Sorry for my bad grammar last time, i was in a rush
I think i know whats wrong with it now, ive looked at original pictures from bulbapedia and i noticed the round bits sticking out from its head are too thick and long, it needs to be a Tiny, tiny bit shorter, and the thickness also,
JOIN THE TEAM