By MegamanBlue9
#131561 Well I finally finished it.

(Untextured)

(Textured)

Shiny

*Textured by karrybird*

My next pokemon is a secret, But i'll give you a hint.
Spoiler:
What is jolly and mischievous at the same time?

By Lizzy39632
#131570 Even though Froslass is actually in the game (not actually but if you looked at Ghostwolfgames' video)
they had some trouble implementing it. But you can still finish if you want =)
By SPG
#131574 its disabled in code because it and a few others such as kirlia are used to test smd and see if it works, it was buggy as hell
By MegamanBlue9
Lizzy39632 » 17 Jul 2014 16:49 wrote:Even though Froslass is actually in the game (not actually but if you looked at Ghostwolfgames' video)
they had some trouble implementing it. But you can still finish if you want =)

Which video?
By karrybird
#131586 Did you still want me to texture this line?
If so, you made my job a bit harder by triangulating it. XD
By MegamanBlue9
#131587 Of course, I suck at texturing.
What can i do to the model to make your job easier? (P.S. I need more criticism.)
By karrybird
MegamanBlue9 » 17 Jul 2014 19:44 wrote:Of course, I suck at texturing.
What can i do to the model to make your job easier? (P.S. I need more criticism.)

Alright, just send me the objs of this line and i can texture them.
What would make it easier on me would be to get the texture done before the triangulation. It just makes it a little more annoying when uv mapping it with all these triangles.
In terms of critique, i'm looking at the 3ds models and i don't think there's really anything huge that needs changeing. Though, one thing i can say, is that all models should be in a t-pose now (arms/tails/other moving parts out and straight, etc.).
By MegamanBlue9
karrybird » 17 Jul 2014 20:18 wrote:
MegamanBlue9 » 17 Jul 2014 19:44 wrote:Of course, I suck at texturing.

Alright, just send me the objs of this line and i can texture them.
What would make it easier on me would be to get the texture done before the triangulation. It just makes it a little more annoying when uv mapping it with all these triangles.
In terms of critique, i'm looking at the 3ds models and i don't think there's really anything huge that needs changeing. Though, one thing i can say, is that all models should be in a t-pose now (arms/tails/other moving parts out and straight, etc.).

Oh sorry! I gave you the display model! I'll send you the right ones right away.
JOIN THE TEAM