By XRECKXIMPACT
Rashky » 16 Aug 2014 17:58 wrote:
SPG » 13 Aug 2014 20:04 wrote:yup, jsut like i figured (though it was obvious) its WAY too high poly, please lower it... a lot

Updated it to low poly model next to remake: phione
the egg needs to be low poly too? (if it will be used idk)

The antennas still look too high poly, and they need to be slimmer, not sure why you have the middle of the antennas as fat as they are. And yes, the egg would need to be low poly too, right now, it is also high poly.
By TheBootyEdition
#135650 The entire body still looks wayy too high poly, Great work on the model though
A way to fix the darkness(knowing your using a exported obj from blender)
Dont use the obj file, upload the blend file just make sure to disable the lamp or the model will show up black in sketchfab
By karrybird
#135716 You can still reduce the poly count by a lot here, especially the antennas like others have said.
By XRECKXIMPACT
#135957 The balls on the tops of the antennas still need to be low poly, and they should blend better with the antennas. The middle of the antennas are still too fat, and need to be skinnier.
By Rashky
#137190 Update: Some cosmetic changes and minor ajustments

please if someone sees a flaw on the model or anything, just post it, that would help me improve this model even more :D
By MoeBoy76
#137205 it seems pretty even with the polys now except maybe the arms (idk i'm not a modeller), also the egg itself is fine but the orbs inside still need drastic poly reduction
By Rashky
MoeBoy76 » 12 Sep 2014 21:09 wrote:it seems pretty even with the polys now except maybe the arms (idk i'm not a modeller), also the egg itself is fine but the orbs inside still need drastic poly reduction

ok I will work on the egg but work the arms in what way (please specify) :)
By SeanShirayuki
#137424 not too certain here but i'd say that the orbs inside the low poly egg are still a bit high in my personal oppinion :/
JOIN THE TEAM