By karrybird
#22963 my favorite eeveelution :)

i used skibb's espeon as kind of a reference for this little guy since it's just so amazing!

Spoiler:

By KuryoZT
#22969 well well, what can I say except that it's awsome, as usual. Simple but with an awsome texture, pleasing teh eyes. I love eevee, and even though my favorite is glaceon (will you make it after that one?) I must say that this leafon, this one right here ^ is just fabulous. The only flaw, if we can call it that, is the fact that the little leaf on its paws should be one for the backs, and 2 for the fronts, I can't see well if it's like that or not.
Anyway, it's no feedback, it's just compliment. Even though I don't count as much as a mod, or experienced modeler, I still say it's awsome!! please do glaceon after, won't you?
By karrybird
#22970 that is how i have it, one on the back, two on the front :)
but thank you!

and yes, i'll make glaceon next :)
By The_Nanobots
#22996 This is awesome. My only nit pick is the tail. Is it the viewing angle that makes it look like that, or is it supposed to be segmented. Either way I don't think there is anything else to improve on you just made it so awesome the first time.
By Jack_Attack12
#23044 Wow. Karry i love this ! You have out done yourself again. Glaceon will vbe awsome
By Yaseen
#23046 This looks great :D
By Shadowfox9356493
#23063 Wow, i must admit it looks perfect, i love every eeveelution and i was waiting for a the newer eeveelutions to come out and this looks great, when the devs start on the gen. that leafeon and glaceon is in, i hope yours are added :D

I can wait for glaceon :D keep up the great work :)
By Hypnose
#23067 It looks great Karry, I love Leafeon.~ The only thing that throws me off about this model are the slashes at the curves in the tail. Though I know Techne has a lot of trouble showing textures right so I'm sure this is just one of those issues. :)
By Omerta
Hypnose wrote:It looks great Karry, I love Leafeon.~ The only thing that throws me off about this model are the slashes at the curves in the tail. Though I know Techne has a lot of trouble showing textures right so I'm sure this is just one of those issues. :)

The_Nanobots wrote:This is awesome. My only nit pick is the tail. Is it the viewing angle that makes it look like that, or is it supposed to be segmented. Either way I don't think there is anything else to improve on you just made it so awesome the first time.

I can almost guarantee that it is Techne causing those gaps. It should look fine in game, and it's necessary because the tail is segmented to allow for better animation. Great job again, karry.
By ChaoticIntake
#23092 Hahahah YES! More Eeveelutions is always a good thing. Awesome model.

Something you might do, if you feel it's necessary to give it that extra little bit, is to shade his underbelly and a couple other areas a shade or so darker than normal, to simulate shadow.

Example:

JOIN THE TEAM