By zanejjb
#50702 Okay This is my first go at techne and my first time modeling something so I will be Fixing things as I go Such as the tail plus this it a base model but feel free telling me what I need to change to make this model look better! And also Hello Pixelmon Peoples! I am new here too so hello!
Okay here are the pictures of the model.

Okay please comment about this and thank you for taking your time to look at my model!
Update 1 Tail Buffing:

Got Pictures working!
Update 2 Feet:
Spoiler:

Pew pew another update!
Update 3 Spikes!:
Spoiler:

Update 4 Back to the Drawling Board:
Spoiler:

Yep I am make it big due to demand and maybe I did not save last time I was doing stuff XD derp

Update 5 Um yeah....:
I don't know right now really don't feel like this bigger thing is working plus I really don't know were to go from here. So let me know what to do next and I will try to start the modeling once again...

Here is what I am Looking at so yeah!

By zanejjb
#50743 Oh goodness how so I update the thing

Okay I found out how it works!
By zanejjb
MrMasochism wrote:put your direct links to images in [img] tags

I tried that but it said they are too big :S
By Lettucecow
#50764 It doesn't look bad!
By Il_Lupo
#50851 I like the angles of the blocks, but you don't have any extra blocks for details. The proportions will probably look excellent when you've textured it all, but without the little tail spikes that Pachirisu has or its tiny fingers poking out the ends of its arm, it'll just look like a block.

I like the update you've made, so I hope you continue to update us on your progress :D
By zanejjb
#50859 Photos working now hm?

Update: haha Found Out Why I was using the picture url. Well Derp! XD
By Overreactedosbol
#51079 i suggest making it bigger, to add more detail, because this is too small. (I wonder why nobody said that yet)
Most of the pixelmon have been made really big, but we can shrink them down in the code, so i suggest making it bigger now, because it is a bit too small.
By SuperiorSnayke
#51291 i like how the pachirisu is taking shape you certianly are doing better than when i tried to make a couple of boxes on techne. (i really dont cooperate well with the program) but as overreactedosbol said make it bigger so you can add detail. other wise keep it up!
JOIN THE TEAM