By Il_Lupo
#51323 I like the updates you're making, but could you show the full body every time you add something? You show close-ups of the spikes or whatever, but I can't see the rest of the body to compare it to.

By emerald_ice
#51595 I think the tail needs to be rounded more, try doing a staircase for it all round. Also, make the spikes a bit bigger.
By KuryoZT
emerald_ice wrote:I think the tail needs to be rounded more, try doing a staircase for it all round. Also, make the spikes a bit bigger.

emerald_ice wrote:try doing a staircase for it all round.

No, just no. Staircase is just horrible in most cases, I've rarely seen a staircase being acceptable.
So I'm against saying this as a piece of advice, just no.
I know it's harder, but rounding is made way better with rotated blocks, not the staircased effect!
But anyway, I like the way it looks, but it's just way too small, I suggest redoing it over, but much bigger (*2), it's gonna be way easier to add some details like the tail, the spikes, and all that.
For the tail, look the rattata in Gen1 feedback, the new one made, the tail is similar, since it goes back, and the modeler used rotated blocks, not the staircase.\
That's all I can say for now, but I'd appreciate, maybe I'm the only one though, if you could use the Img button, with spoilers, so I don't have to wait for my computer to download the pages, mine is really slow, so I tend to just evade the models that gives out links to show progress, sorry.
JOIN THE TEAM