By darkblade127218
#54674 he is 3x the size of Pikachu at least in the pokemon world but should be same size as a trainer in the game because he match Riley's height in the movie mew and Lucario

By KuryoZT
cha0t1ck1ng wrote:you suppose to use techne if you want the model to even be consider included in the mod, and i want it to get a chance to be in there. i wanted it to be minecraft quality because if i wanted to do a true model like for something else i would of use 3dautodesk

Just passing by to say this, you're wrong on this mate. It's just that until recently the devellopers didn't know exactly how to code other models in the mod, only Techne's. But now they can. So if you want to use 3dautodesk, you can. If it can exports as .obj. That's all it needs to do. Maya and Blender can, and they're well known around here, that's why they were the ones suggested.

And it doesn't have to be blocky, take a look at Gengar, or Graveler. They're the ones used to show that even roundy models can be added in the mod. After all, they are in, aren't they?
But if you do use something else, it has to be "Techne's quality", so a sphere with 5-10 polys, max. Something like that.
For more details, we'd need SPG, but even he is gonna be busy soon, then, I think it's on he's list of to-do, he'll do a tutorial about maya, and so .obj models uses.

I hope I was clear enough, if not, please do tell me, I'll do my utmost to come back as soon as possible to clear it up. Sorry if it's taking a while, I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, or in 12 hours to be timezones clear.
Have a nice day, and good luck.

I'd need more time to give good enough, and so the way I want to, comments. But overall it's looking good, not bad enough that I'd need to comment, not that I'm good at it anyway.
I love writing walls, don't I? -_-
By cha0t1ck1ng
KuryoZT wrote:
cha0t1ck1ng wrote:you suppose to use techne if you want the model to even be consider included in the mod, and i want it to get a chance to be in there. i wanted it to be minecraft quality because if i wanted to do a true model like for something else i would of use 3dautodesk

Just passing by to say this, you're wrong on this mate. It's just that until recently the devellopers didn't know exactly how to code other models in the mod, only Techne's. But now they can. So if you want to use 3dautodesk, you can. If it can exports as .obj. That's all it needs to do. Maya and Blender can, and they're well known around here, that's why they were the ones suggested.

And it doesn't have to be blocky, take a look at Gengar, or Graveler. They're the ones used to show that even roundy models can be added in the mod. After all, they are in, aren't they?
But if you do use something else, it has to be "Techne's quality", so a sphere with 5-10 polys, max. Something like that.
For more details, we'd need SPG, but even he is gonna be busy soon, then, I think it's on he's list of to-do, he'll do a tutorial about maya, and so .obj models uses.

I hope I was clear enough, if not, please do tell me, I'll do my utmost to come back as soon as possible to clear it up. Sorry if it's taking a while, I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, or in 12 hours to be timezones clear.
Have a nice day, and good luck.

I'd need more time to give good enough, and so the way I want to, comments. But overall it's looking good, not bad enough that I'd need to comment, not that I'm good at it anyway.
I love writing walls, don't I? -_-

well i rather just use this model as my first since i already put my time and effort into it, but thank you my next model will be from autodesk
By cha0t1ck1ng
#54857 so i made the model bigger and added a compairssion for size
Attachments
lucarioupdate2.jpg
Update 2
lucarioupdate2.jpg (279.31 KiB) Viewed 1109 times
By SuperiorSnayke
#55371 in the first two pics i saw before the update it looked like you were trying to make mewtwo and try to make the lucario model bigger so you can add detail and cant the coders size it down to fit the specifications of lucario?
By Krios
#55462 I say his eyes might be a bit more defined than red dots but other than that it looks brilliant.
By Darkfire24798
#55486 You need an HD texture. Also, if you could kind of make it so that it's just the very last bit of his legs are touching the ground where his feet are that would be much better. But definately HD texture.
By cha0t1ck1ng
Darkfire24798 wrote:You need an HD texture. Also, if you could kind of make it so that it's just the very last bit of his legs are touching the ground where his feet are that would be much better. But definately HD texture.

yeah i fixed that allready, i tried to make it had but it didnt make much a difference
JOIN THE TEAM