By Lettucecow
#55031 Nice job dude. Spritomb is awesome!
By Windjoe
#55036 One hour? Sounds hard to believe looks awesome =o
By KuryoZT
#55062 Well, it is a good model ,but I don't know why, my reference is mirrored with your face o.O
From the front, the eye should be on the right you have it on the left.
And the eye shouldn't be visible from behind, look here: http://www.pokebip.com/pokemon/pokedex/ ... _m/442.png
On the same pic, we can see the "smoke" goes even further upward in the back.
And did I imagine it, or is there really some eyes on the stone itself? We can't see it with game sprites, but I remember seeing it in another game or episode.
But anyway, it's a good model, and if ya want a sub-forum, good luck on that, and I think you need either a model in-game, or 3 approved, right?
Did you post even one in approval? Or were your models gen2+? I don't remember that, I'll check later, maybe XD.
But good luck anyway, you did some good models.
By Josecami
KuryoZT wrote:Well, it is a good model ,but I don't know why, my reference is mirrored with your face o.O
From the front, the eye should be on the right you have it on the left.
And the eye shouldn't be visible from behind, look here: http://www.pokebip.com/pokemon/pokedex/ ... _m/442.png
On the same pic, we can see the "smoke" goes even further upward in the back.
And did I imagine it, or is there really some eyes on the stone itself? We can't see it with game sprites, but I remember seeing it in another game or episode.
But anyway, it's a good model, and if ya want a sub-forum, good luck on that, and I think you need either a model in-game, or 3 approved, right?
Did you post even one in approval? Or were your models gen2+? I don't remember that, I'll check later, maybe XD.
But good luck anyway, you did some good models.

Thanks, and about the gas of his back Im gonna fix that tomorrow, also the eyes of his back XD And yes I posted my lickitung for approval but we need Sundial's lickitung to make a poll. I almost forgot if you think is necessary I can eyes to the rock too :D
JOIN THE TEAM