Male
Spoiler:

Female Shiny
Spoiler:

Male Shiny
Spoiler:

Please do the Poll up that i know i can go for approval :D

By MissingNoL
#60330 Daw, I was working on one, too DX This is good, however, but keep these points in mind.
The red spot only applies to female Combees, so I would make another texture without the spot. That would make a total of four texturemaps, when including the shinies in.
Also, their faces seem to protrude a little from the base; in the photo, you can see three lines, followed by a curve. Perhaps you can make the faces come out a little? Same thing with the orange spot the wings protrude from, which in my opinion, might need to be a wee bit smaller.
As for the wings, maybe they could be bigger, but I'm not too sure. All in all, that's a great model, dude.
EDIT: Also, I just noticed that the faces should be hexagonal. Right now they're circular.
By Rzxa
#60335 Did they add already in pixelmon Gender Difference?,
By MissingNoL
Rzxa wrote:Did they add already in pixelmon Gender Difference?,
That would be on a per-model basis, but not to my knowledge. They haven't fixed genderless either. But it would be nice to have those texturemaps for when the time comes, since it's as simple as coloring in something differently. He wouldn't have to make a new model for it.
By Seongyun
MissingNoL wrote:Daw, I was working on one, too DX This is good, however, but keep these points in mind.
The red spot only applies to female Combees, so I would make another texture without the spot. That would make a total of four texturemaps, when including the shinies in.
Also, their faces seem to protrude a little from the base; in the photo, you can see three lines, followed by a curve. Perhaps you can make the faces come out a little? Same thing with the orange spot the wings protrude from, which in my opinion, might need to be a wee bit smaller.
As for the wings, maybe they could be bigger, but I'm not too sure. All in all, that's a great model, dude.
EDIT: Also, I just noticed that the faces should be hexagonal. Right now they're circular.

Thank you MissingNoL i didn't know :D
By Seongyun
Pixelpokemon wrote:I love this it looks soo good i like the shiny the most!! Well Done

Thank you Pixelpokemon!!
By Css1234567890123
#60883 This is done quite well, but until we have all of Generation 1 in, there will be no pokemon from other Generations in. You may be able to submit this within the next month though, because at least 2 Poliwraths are done or being worked on, I know SPG is working on one as well. But as soon as the next update comes out, you may be able to then submit it, but only time will tell. Good luck on this.
By Waterboyr
#60899 I feel like it needs more 3D and round the edges ever so slightly, and a little outline maybe? Double check the face it's a little too smiles and normal face. Maybe make the wing shape a bit better more like the bee wings. Hope this helped!
JOIN THE TEAM