By SPG
#63362 with gyazo you have to put .png after the link in the img code, in other words I fixed the pictures for you lol
By karrybird
SPG wrote:with gyazo you have to put .png after the link in the img code, in other words I fixed the pictures for you lol

oh, never had to do that before...
but thanks, now you have to tell me how to texture this :)
By ryancpexpert
#63423 looks pretty good so far karry, can't wait for you to finish it!
By SPG
karrybird wrote:
SPG wrote:with gyazo you have to put .png after the link in the img code, in other words I fixed the pictures for you lol

nice to see you joined the darkside, anyways, ask ed, he would be a better teacher then me ; ) (plus I think he is making a tutorial anyways soooooooo ya)
By karrybird
SPG wrote:
karrybird wrote:

nice to see you joined the darkside, anyways, ask ed, he would be a better teacher then me ; ) (plus I think he is making a tutorial anyways soooooooo ya)

um, alrighty then.
By KuryoZT
#63716 And you used to make simple models with awsome textures. Now you make awsome models as well? Great job as usual.
By karrybird
KuryoZT wrote:And you used to make simple models with awsome textures. Now you make awsome models as well? Great job as usual.

that's because techne is such a butt to use, i like maya a lot more, especially since i need to learn this program anyway for my career, mind as well start practicing now :)
JOIN THE TEAM