By karrybird
Brennnyy wrote:Will the texture be put on one of my favourite pokemon? o-o awesome model by the way !

once the model is fixed, yes

By Neonkeii
#70595 Good start, but Garchomp being my favorite Pokemon means I'm going to be a bit more critical than with other models (its meant to be helpful, not mean).

This is a great model already, but to offer some advice I would suggest extending the forehead (where the star is). In addition, Garchomp's whole spinal structure is a bit more "curvy" than your model implies.

I know those suggestions are a bit vague, but... >.< I don't know the modelling program or how to convey what I mean better. Great job though! I am really happy with this and can't wait to get a Garchomp once this is implemented!
By tkgamer18
#70654 Amazing Model! This needs a texture and then it will be in approval
By Azelf22
#78109 I hope you're able to fix up and texture the model soon, your models for this and gabite and gible already look really awesome ^_^
By Waterboyr
#80428 It looks pretty good to me! Always easier once there is texture to get good feedback.
By bigbaylor
#81937 someone PLEASE help karry texture this awesome model! i really really want it in the next update!!! :D
By karrybird
#84619 textures!
JOIN THE TEAM