By Blaze150
#65383 When i saw the topic i was like yay luxray but when i saw it was by you i was like "Omg yeah baby" ty for another amazing model karry

By Vespirs
#65434 I.... I just don't want to even attempt to model anymore. These are all phenominal. BTW, what's up with you and not being able to texture anything? You were like THE texturer (Not sure if that's a word) in your techne days.
By karrybird
Vespirs wrote:I.... I just don't want to even attempt to model anymore. These are all phenominal. BTW, what's up with you and not being able to texture anything? You were like THE texturer (Not sure if that's a word) in your techne days.

that's back when texturing was the easiest part XD
i can't seem to grasp the concept of creating a texture map in maya, maybe i'm not trying hard enough? i dunno.
By Harbinger
#65481 This looks great. If it helps I found it easier to map bits separately (face, arms, legs etc) but I know what you mean texturing in Maya/Blender is a pain lol
By karrybird
#65609 thanks for your help guys, but my friend actually is tutoring me in these programs and told me that i could actually use a program called sculptris (basically like a free version of mudbox) to texture by drawing straight onto the model. it saves the hassle of creating the uv map and she said it was really easy so i think i'll try it :)
By KuryoZT
#65687 Your models are now the ones I have to look extremely carefully to find a default, it's a compliment from me.
I can only wish ya good luck for the texture, because I find no fouls in the model itself.
Will ya do the fur on the paws with the texture as well?
Once again for modelling/texturing, I'm just as useful as my neighbors' dog, you can easily guess just how much that is.
Keep up your awesome work.
By Nissalee
#65814 I absolutely love it already! Your models always amaze me :D This pokemon (in all it's evolutions) is my all time favorite! I cannot wait for the version he appears in :)
By karrybird
#69471 textures!!!
By zero_breaker
#69473 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TEXTUREZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
this one is pretty much perfect :3

now when will I get better in texturing ;-;
JOIN THE TEAM