By zero_breaker
#68151 The model train goes on :3

This time it's Magnezone, which I did a long time ago but was never approved because it's blocky compared to the other 2. Now I dare anyone to say this is not round enough.
Spoiler:

Textures after so long ._. by Dragonspainter
Spoiler:

By KuryoZT
#68159 It's not round enough.
What do I get? First post, nice.
But seriously, I find nothing wrong for now, gonna have to wait for the texture to find real flaws, XD.
I can't find good pictures where I am, but do the magnets actually touch the main body, or do they not? I think they mostly float around it in a minimal distance, near the place they are pictured right. Is that right though?
By zero_breaker
#68162 The magnets are not connected to the body, so yeah.

Also, IT'S ROUND ;-;
By Kyiv
#68165 Not ROUND Enough!!!! Please Zero!
By Sundial_MC
#68181 Not sure if everyone's trolling or just not too round

Nice job zeruh on the little details etc, now just do the texture

>:D
By Lettucecow
#68187 NOT ROUND ENOUGH! But really its awesome :P
By Josecami
#68246 Actually is round enought, remember that you can't make a sphere with more than 6 polygons (this one have 8) also Maya models need to be like Minecraft style. And btw Zero if you need help with the texture just tell me :) (remember you dont have to merge the figures until you texture them)
By KuryoZT
Josecami wrote:Actually is round enough

I don't know for sure for others, but I'm pretty sure it's like me, pure trolling. He started with "I dare you", so of course anyone would jump the gun and say "It's not round enough". Just saying.
But zero knows he's loved, so I hope he didn't take them too badly, so I'll apologize for everyone: zero, we're sorry, and we love ya and your models, keep it up.
By charmander
#68373 lookin good Zero :)
JOIN THE TEAM