By zero_breaker
#72109 One more mention about textures or UV maps and I'll kill everyone near me.

Just... look...
And that's only the head...
FML
By The_Nanobots
SPG wrote:
The_Nanobots wrote:I didn't think Darkrai could ever look good as a 3 dimensional model. You have proved me wrong.

you have only played the 2d games haven't you lol

Well the 2d model in diamond and pearl was screwed up, but yes the only 3D game I played was stadium so...
By SPG
The_Nanobots wrote:
SPG wrote:
The_Nanobots wrote:I didn't think Darkrai could ever look good as a 3 dimensional model. You have proved me wrong.

you have only played the 2d games haven't you lol

Well the 2d model in diamond and pearl was screwed up, but yes the only 3D game I played was stadium so...

lol, diamond and pearl uses sprites, not models
By Windjoe
#72391 Its amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, I know a mod is going to delete this because its not needed blah blah blah. Keep up the awesome work with these models Zero, mind if I suggest one on skype? ;)
By zero_breaker
Windjoe wrote:Its amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing, I know a mod is going to delete this because its not needed blah blah blah. Keep up the awesome work with these models Zero, mind if I suggest one on skype? ;)

I'm fine with that tbh my to-do list is already full (but most of them are gen 5 so meh)
JOIN THE TEAM