By LethalBubbles
#73055 so, i decided to try out modeling and i chose one of my favorite pokemon to try it out on, also drifloon is relatively simple and easy. now i just want this to be clear, this is just a rough draft, i will try working more on it later but i just wanted some feed back for my first model. also i don't plan on even bothering with texturing it as i don't know how to and after messing around with blender for 3 hours trying to get this to look decent i don't want to think how hard it will be to texture it.
Front View:
Spoiler:

Back View:
Spoiler:

Bottom View:
Spoiler:

Top View:
Spoiler:

Right Side:
Spoiler:

Left Side:
Spoiler:

Shiny Version:
Spoiler:

Updated model and added texture thanks to my friend Nova for helping me out on that.

By LethalBubbles
tkgamer18 wrote:Ok so far the arms need improvement so make them skinnier, make them closer to each other, and make them in the middle of the model. Also make the cloud on top much bigger.

yea i figured that much it just means i'll have to delete the legs and icospheres i used but that's not a problem as i was thinking of doing that anyways to fix the arms. and I've been experimenting with various different models with different sizes of clouds since this post. i'll update it when i work on these and find the size i prefer.
By Nova Spartan
LethalBubbles wrote:Updated model thanks to my friend Nova for helping me out on that.
Yep :D

I made the legs/arms look more like they do in most of the Drifloon pictures along with whatever that thing at the bottom of all balloons is called.

Anyway, Lethal and I are having trouble finding a tutorial on making and applying textures for blender that isn't too complicated. So, if someone who knows how and is willing to texture Drifloon and Drifblim for us, we'd be quite grateful. One of us will probably learn to do it ourselves at some point but since we are still getting familiar with Blender and Pixelmon Modeling in general we're just trying to get used to making models first.

Speaking of which, I still need to figure out how to make those dang clouds on Drifblim's head more accurate...
JOIN THE TEAM