By Edeodin
#76163 So I felt Pixelmon needed moar world turtles, because you can never have enough world turtles. I'll get started with Grotle and Torterra soon enough!

| Show

By Pro_Malti
#76167 Awesome! Adding it to the model list, can't wait for the evos, love torterra! :D
By Nova Spartan
#76168 I was hoping somone would start with this Evo-Line soon. Well done.
By Rados
#76179 This is just too awesome, though Piplup is better :P, maybe make him next? Awesome model regardless
By Harbinger
#76182 Looks great as usual. Torterra looks like a pain to do so good luck with that :D
By SPG
Rados wrote:This is just too awesome, though Turtwig is better :P, maybe make him next? Awesome model regardless

its ok gabe, we always knew you screwed things up, fixed that for you
By Nova Spartan
SPG wrote:
Rados wrote:This is just too awesome, though Turtwig is better :P, maybe make him next? Awesome model regardless

This indeed. Torterra for the win.
By Edeodin
SPG wrote:

But wait... doesn't that mean I need to make Turtwig again?

| Show

Harbinger wrote:Looks great as usual. Torterra looks like a pain to do so good luck with that :D

I'm not too worried about Torterra :P I'm looking forward to it!

Pro_Malti wrote:Awesome! Adding it to the model list, can't wait for the evos, love torterra! :D

Me too! The whole world turtle thing is just so awesome. :)

Nova Spartan wrote:I was hoping somone would start with this Evo-Line soon. Well done.

I figured it was about time, given most of the other starters are being worked on in some way... and Torterra is fueled by awesome.
By tkgamer18
Edeodin wrote:So I felt Pixelmon needed moar world turtles, because you can never have enough world turtles. I'll get started with Grotle and Torterra soon enough!

| Show

DUDE! That is an amazing model! Your models always make me want to have these pokemon!
JOIN THE TEAM