By Edeodin
#77302 Ok so I officially hate bushes. I'm starting a bush burning party right now and you're all invited. But in all seriousness, I've gone through at least 10 different variations of the bushes on Grotle's back and that's why there has been such a long delay between Turtwig and Grotle. I've struggled to get a nice balance between appearance and retaining Techne quality, and a perfectly accurate bush didn't fit that bill... so hopefully this is at least decent.

| Show

By Minecote
#77304 This is perfect! I dont really like grotle in the games but this is amazing
By TLesniak
#77305 Really looks great. I actually think you did a good job with the bushes given what you have to work with. You can clearly see that they are bushes and not wing or anything else. If i had to give any creative criticism it would probably be that i would like the tail a slight bit more curved upwards and the bushes should maybe be a little shorter and stretch a little longer over the width of his body.
By Pro_Malti
#77306 Awesome! Love it! Hope you have less problems with torterra :D!
By Echamp
#77307 There is no such thing as perfection but someone needs to bend that rule. We may have found one.
By Kmerr
#77323 That seriously looks almost exactly like the battle revolution one
By Nova Spartan
#77330 The accuracy is fantastic, excellent job. I can't wait to see Torterra...
By xWildxManx
#77347 Looks nice! ;)
JOIN THE TEAM