By fosterd
#77495 the blaziken is not right he could just change the blaziken

By fosterd
#77496 well i like her combusken and her torchic but her blaziken is not as good as her other models as he is one of my favorites i want awesome is what i meant by them other comments
By fosterd
#77497 can any please remake the blaziken only i dont have anything against you stolphiasilver i just want him to look really good i like you other models like swampert but with blaziken you did not hit the money
By tkgamer18
#77510 That is the greatest model that has ever been made for pixelmon!
By Harbinger
tkgamer18 wrote:That is the greatest model that has ever been made for pixelmon!

I agree, This is simply perfect.
Edeodin wrote:And I feel like Harbinger might do the Bulbasaur line down the road. Just a hunch though.

Most likely I will, once I finished Cyndaquil line anyway. Should have Quilava done for tomorrow.
By dakoda14
#77528 I love your models. I am definitely using the Turtwig line in the new update!
By xWildxManx
#77532 Love it!

Like Karry said, it'd be awesome if ya made the Chimchar line.... we'd have soo many starters next update.... almost all of them!
By zero_breaker
Edeodin wrote:I would definitely consider Sealeo and Walrein, but that's part of my problem because I would consider most things. :lol:

._.

same problem man, I want to lock myself in my home, and do nothing but modeling all day

onto the model... well there's not much to say :P
Great model as always :3
By SPG
Pro_Malti wrote:
fosterd wrote:this is perfect what about torchic line come on the chicken bird world is cool and think of blaziken you made oe of my favouriites perfectly which was the treeko line well good luck with what ever your doing next im sure it will be awesome i wish i could model ive tried and utterly failed well hope you do torchic line next

StopherSlyvia already made the Torchic Line.

Doesnt mean someone else cant do it
By StopherSylvia
SPG wrote:
Pro_Malti wrote:
fosterd wrote:this is perfect what about torchic line come on the chicken bird world is cool and think of blaziken you made oe of my favouriites perfectly which was the treeko line well good luck with what ever your doing next im sure it will be awesome i wish i could model ive tried and utterly failed well hope you do torchic line next

StopherSlyvia already made the Torchic Line.

Doesnt mean someone else cant do it

The more the merrier, besides I think I did good on Torchic and Combusken, but I I'm not proud of Blaskien.
JOIN THE TEAM