By Edeodin
#77454 Wow that was fast, and no bushes were burned this time. :lol: And with that, Turtwig's evolution line is done!

| Show

By Nova Spartan
#77459 It's beautiful, man :D

I wish I was this good at modelling...

Anyway, do you know who you're going to make next? I have an idea if you don't :P
By Pro_Malti
Nova Spartan wrote:It's beautiful, man :D

Anyway, do you know who you're going to make next? I have an idea if you don't :P

Probably starters for the "Starter Contest" :D It's always good to have Awesome models for starters.

Poor Bulbasaur family.. lol :D

If you are taking a suggestion on which next, Chimchar family. :D I wanna see how you would do the monkeys :D
By karrybird
#77477 i agree with the above, you can make the chimchar line and i can make piplup!
this looks awesome though eddie, i love torterra!
By Nova Spartan
Pro_Malti wrote:

Probably starters for the "Starter Contest" :D It's always good to have Awesome models for starters.

If you are taking a suggestion on which next, Chimchar family. :D I wanna see how you would do the monkeys :D
Well, if he wasn't going to do the starters, I was hoping he'd do Sealeo and Walrein. Mainly because I made Spheal and desperately need someone to finish the line due to the fact that i'm not good enough to do so myself.

Finishing up the starters is probably a better idea though :P
By Edeodin

Thank you! Best advice I can give is to just keep at it. Believe me when I say all the grueling practicing pays off. :D

I'm not actually sure yet. I didn't really plan to do any of the starters, so that just sort of happened. I like to go where I'm needed I guess. :lol: But what I should really do first is go back and fix up all those gen 2 models I did so they can go through approval. I kind of forgot about them a little.
Pro_Malti wrote:Probably starters for the "Starter Contest" :D It's always good to have Awesome models for starters.

I think I'm done starter lines for now. :lol: Turtwig was by far my favourite from gen 4, and I'd rather leave Chimchar to someone who really likes his line. And I feel like Harbinger might do the Bulbasaur line down the road. Just a hunch though.
karrybird wrote:i agree with the above, you can make the chimchar line and i can make piplup!
this looks awesome though eddie, i love torterra!

World turtles are the best, he's my favourite grass starter because of that. <3 I think I'll pass on Chimchar for now, but if an awesome one doesn't come along I could reconsider. ;) I totally endorse a Karrybird Piplup line though. :lol:

Nova Spartan wrote:Well, if he wasn't going to do the starters, I was hoping he'd do Sealeo and Walrein. Mainly because I made Spheal and desperately need someone to finish the line due to the fact that i'm not good enough to do so myself.

Finishing up the starters is probably a better idea though :P

I would definitely consider Sealeo and Walrein, but that's part of my problem because I would consider most things. :lol:
By Pro_Malti
Edeodin wrote:World turtles are the best, he's my favourite grass starter because of that. <3 :lol:

Yea, Torterra is awesome! :D

So what are you planning to make next so I can add it to my list! :D
By fosterd
#77492 this is perfect what about torchic line come on the chicken bird world is cool and think of blaziken you made oe of my favouriites perfectly which was the treeko line well good luck with what ever your doing next im sure it will be awesome i wish i could model ive tried and utterly failed well hope you do torchic line next
By Pro_Malti
fosterd wrote:this is perfect what about torchic line come on the chicken bird world is cool and think of blaziken you made oe of my favouriites perfectly which was the treeko line well good luck with what ever your doing next im sure it will be awesome i wish i could model ive tried and utterly failed well hope you do torchic line next

StopherSlyvia already made the Torchic Line.
JOIN THE TEAM