By StopherSylvia
#78326 I worked out a way to stall the inevitable crash on my computer long enough to take screen shots and post my Mamoswine. Sorry tkgamer18 I don't like to compete over Models, but I finished Mamoswine before Swampert and I just had to texture it. Here it is:

Front:
Spoiler:

Side:
Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Shiny:
Spoiler:

By Pro_Malti
#78328 Looks great, but I think the horns need to be a bit thinner but longer and curved up more.
By xWildxManx
#78418 I think the toes are fine, all I can say is maybe even his nose out so it isnt sticking out so much
By StopherSylvia
xWildxManx wrote:I think the toes are fine, all I can say is maybe even his nose out so it isnt sticking out so much

I always pictured Mamoswine with a snout that sticks out like a pigs, I guess I need to look at a 3d model video, but it will be awhile tell I get a new computer that I can actually use.
By StopherSylvia
#79197 I was able to get on my computer for about 30 mins and I brought the snout in a little and I pointed the horns upward more and made them thinner, also I have a question. Am I not supposed to be able to post/comment in 5th gen section? Cause I have 2 5th gen Pokemon already for feedback that I never got around to post and I was checking to see if someone else had done them when I noticed I couldn't comment or post a new topic.
By StopherSylvia
Ewery1 wrote:Yah, you aren't supposed to do gen 5 until x and y are released. Also I like the Mamoswine a lot!

Too late and thanks, guess I'll wait tell the 12th (should have new computer by then) to post.
By Animalol
#79435 It might just be me, but the connection of the legs and the body bothers me. The legs don't look connected to the body at all, just kind of merged in with the body.
JOIN THE TEAM