By KIRILL_Z
#81999 So, Bonsly is cute, and as you know, I'm decent when it comes to cute pokemon, since they are usually simple. Here it is:
Spoiler:
Perspective View (for Nova)

Spoiler:
Front View

Spoiler:
Side View

Spoiler:
Top View

Spoiler:
Weird Angle (I seem to be fond of these)

Shiny:
Spoiler:

Will make Sudowoodo as soon as homework lets me.

By Nova Spartan
#82004 Thanks for having a persp view this time, though it looks like it really doesn't change that much as I thought it did lol.

Anyway, you did a really great job so far, though there are a few things.

Spoiler:

-His leaf spheres on the top of his head need to be bigger (you may need to move the spheres in their directions away from each other a little bit.)

-His feet should also be a little wider.

-The bumps on each side where the legs come out is pulled out a little too far, I think.

Other than that, fantastic job.
By KIRILL_Z
#82007 Thanks, I'll work on it as soon as homework permits.
*glares at essay for history*
By fosterd
#82045 are you doing sudo woodo and looks good but nova sparten is right they need to be fixed
By KIRILL_Z
fosterd wrote:are you doing sudo woodo and looks good but nova sparten is right they need to be fixed

I already fixed the legs but haven't uploaded the pictures. I'll make Sudowoodo after school today.
By KIRILL_Z
#82159 I made Sudowoodo.
By KuryoZT
#82250 I never thought of Bonsly as cute, but that's just opinion.
Anyway, I also think the feet are too small, as are the green balls over its head.
Either that, or the face is too big. But should be simpler for you to just make them bigger, than make the head smaller.
And also, the part where its legs and its body touch, those are sticking out too much, while the "neck" is too thin. It should b wider and stick a bit more out.
Other than that, nothing else to say really, nice job.
By KIRILL_Z
#82309 Update:
made Bonsly's feet wider (a bit), made the balls on his head bigger, and made the leg bulges smaller.
Spoiler:
By Nova Spartan
KIRILL_Z wrote:Update:
made Bonsly's feet wider (a bit), made the balls on his head bigger, and made the leg bulges smaller.
Spoiler:
Alright, almost perfect. All you need to do now (which for some reason I didn't mention) is pull the vertices at the top of his head where the stick starts to come out, upwards right under where the branches begin to go sideways. If that even made any sort of sense.

This picture I posted earlier is a good reference:
Spoiler:
By KIRILL_Z
Nova Spartan wrote:
KIRILL_Z wrote:Update:
Spoiler:
Alright, almost perfect. All you need to do now (which for some reason I didn't mention) is pull the vertices at the top of his head where the stick starts to come out, upwards right under where the branches begin to go sideways. If that even made any sort of sense.

This picture I posted earlier is a good reference:
Spoiler:

Thanks, Nova, you are so helpful!

Like this?
Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM