By Edeodin
#82797 Yep it looks like I ended up making part of the Chimchar line anyway. I won't be doing Chimchar and Infernape though, someone else is working on them!

Original
| Show

Update 1
| Show

By tkgamer18
#82803 Wow that is a very cool Monferno! Will the fire on it's tail be modeled or it will be particles?
By Edeodin
tkgamer18 wrote:Wow that is a very cool Monferno! Will the fire on it's tail be modeled or it will be particles?

Thank you! :D And yeah it'll be particles like Charmander's line. At least for Monferno and Chimchar. Infernape is a whole other ballgame.
By KuryoZT
#82816 Well, awsome model, you're improving on bipedal models XD (jk, you're awsome for all models!)
But in my opinion the spike of hair should be a little smaller, like the circle of its butt.
On the other hand, its tail could be longer, or is it because of the angle? Might be that.
And the ears too, is it just me?
I have almost nothing good to say, I'm nitpicking, sorry.
Love ya.
By Edeodin
KuryoZT wrote:Well, awsome model, you're improving on bipedal models XD (jk, you're awsome for all models!)
But in my opinion the spike of hair should be a little smaller, like the circle of its butt.
On the other hand, its tail could be longer, or is it because of the angle? Might be that.
And the ears too, is it just me?
I have almost nothing good to say, I'm nitpicking, sorry.
Love ya.

I was always good at bipedal models, it's quadrupeds that aren't my strong point. :lol:
His tail is missing the flame on the end, so that might also be part of why it seems off. I'll experiment with the head though. Sometimes all it takes is one element to be off and everything else takes a dive, too.
Love ya too, Kuryo haha.
By Pro_Malti
Edeodin wrote:Yep it looks like I ended up making part of the Chimchar line anyway. I won't be doing Chimchar and Infernape though, someone else is working on them!

Great Job on the model but may I ask, who's making Chimchar and Infernape?
By KuryoZT
Edeodin wrote:I was always good at bipedal models, it's quadrupeds that aren't my strong point. :lol:

Damn, I've been away for too long if I mix up those things.
I'll have to be careful from now on. Sorry about that.
By Zilcor
#82854 Nice job! Can't wait until this is implemented.
By Edeodin
Pro_Malti wrote:Great Job on the model but may I ask, who's making Chimchar and Infernape?

That would be Kharon!

Also updated with Kuryo's feedback. I mostly just played around with the hair and ears.

| Show
JOIN THE TEAM