By lugiaisbeast101
#86324 Yeah it looks ready for approval. There are some miner issues but they do not need to be fixed, what would be nice for you to fix though is the texture in the front. Yours is very straight by the waste line, but in the artwork it curves down, but again,it's one of the many unneeded things that you could fix.

By fosterd
#86326 the eyes look really good but the mouth still seems like e is smiling fix that and it will be perfect
By Harbinger
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Yeah it looks ready for approval. There are some miner issues but they do not need to be fixed, what would be nice for you to fix though is the texture in the front. Yours is very straight by the waste line, but in the artwork it curves down, but again,it's one of the many unneeded things that you could fix.

Made the waste line curve, not sure if it was worth making new screens for it but I did :D
Spoiler:

fosterd wrote:the eyes look really good but the mouth still seems like e is smiling fix that and it will be perfect

Edited the mouth slightly though I think your mistaking the snouts shadow as a smiling mouth, where as the mouth is just under that shadow part and its pretty much straight.
By tommyyellow
#86476 I'm not sure if I'm looking at it strange or it's just the snout, but it kinda looks like he is smiling... which Lucario in all his art has more of a nuetral/focused/angry look to him. If this is just the snout or the way I'm looking at it, he looks pretty much perfect.
By lugiaisbeast101
tommyyellow wrote:I'm not sure if I'm looking at it strange or it's just the snout, but it kinda looks like he is smiling... which Lucario in all his art has more of a nuetral/focused/angry look to him. If this is just the snout or the way I'm looking at it, he looks pretty much perfect.

This is exactly the issue that someone else brought up, in all honesty, if you pay close attention, you could see that it has a different expression (That's only if you look dead at it). However, you can't see that expression anymore when you view it on a different angle.

Also, thank you for the fix.
By lugiaisbeast101
tommyyellow wrote:I'm not sure if I'm looking at it strange or it's just the snout, but it kinda looks like he is smiling... which Lucario in all his art has more of a nuetral/focused/angry look to him. If this is just the snout or the way I'm looking at it, he looks pretty much perfect.

This is exactly the issue that someone else brought up, in all honesty, if you pay close attention, you could see that it has a different expression (That's only if you look dead at it). However, you can't see that expression anymore when you view it on a different angle. Like Harb said, it's the shadow that makes it look like it's smiling.

By charmander
#87474 wow. Looks really nice :3
By Nokuse
#88935 as someone who plays lucario exclusively in brawl, I have to say I think he still needs the angrier look about him. Somehow he still looks happy in the screens here.
In these screens you can see his mouth generally has a slight downward angle. As yours is but upside down.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/ ... zor510.jpg
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/ ... zor510.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs40/f/2009/ ... zor510.jpg
By Djdakingmadison
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:

This is exactly the issue that someone else brought up, in all honesty, if you pay close attention, you could see that it has a different expression (That's only if you look dead at it). However, you can't see that expression anymore when you view it on a different angle. Like Harb said, it's the shadow that makes it look like it's smiling.

Lugiasbeast could you help me im new at this i need help making chimchar line and i don't know what im doing at all so im asking you can you help me?
JOIN THE TEAM