By h3art
#87115 I saw a Darkria and figured that you can't have him without Cresselia, so here she is, textures coming soon after flaws are pointed out.
Update 2 Fixed textures, wings and hands.
Spoiler:

Update1 Textured now
Spoiler:

Side:
Spoiler:

Front: Shot it in object mode due to lines getting in the way
Spoiler:

Top:
Spoiler:

Bottom:
Spoiler:

By Nova Spartan
#87394 That looks great, though it looks like the side...wing-circle-things may stick out too far.

I could be wrong though, so I suggest a second opinion. Well done.
By charmander
#87396 Looking really good man!
Keep up the good work!
By Vespirs
#87468 The colors of the texture are too pastel, and the side crescents are too big/too far out. Also, the pink little arm things in the front of her body need to be closer together, the tops of them touching.
By h3art
#87545 First of all thanks for the feedback, secondly hands are fixed (Not pictured). also i reduced side ring size.
As for the colors I used the eyedropper tool with this image, which is also the image i used to model this.
Spoiler:

Top view for ring size
Spoiler:
By karrybird
#87559 ahh the official art is never a good source alone, here, use this:
Image Image Image
By h3art
#87681 Thanks for the great reference everything looks to be in the right place/shape now, I know the official artwork isn't the only reference i should use but i don't have other references other than the anime/movies for models since my ds broke a long time ago,anyway here's the fixed version.
Spoiler:
By poe376
#91399 It looks pretty much perfect at this point, well done! The only problem I can spot is that the side wings may be a little too large still, but maybe I'm just an idiot.

Also, can I get you to provide feedback on my Arceus model sometime? Thanks!

Again, fantastic model. I think the official artwork may contradict what I'm seeing in the PokéDex 3D image, which is what I assume you're trying to match. In that case, the model looks perfect and looks ready to be approved.
By KureaNight
#93692 Eh, the crescent things on the side of it's head are a bit too long/fat. It's body may also be a little too long as well from what I can see. The back wing/crescent thing might need to be made a bit... given more surface area, I guess would be the best description, as you can see from the top view pic karrybird posted. The inner part of the crescent should extend more toward the model. But otherwise, it looks good.

Edit: No idea why, but it double posted this message on me. Deleted the copy... :/
JOIN THE TEAM