By Harbinger
#88190 Can't tell very well from the screens but the mouth/tooth is modelled as the tooth would of looked a little wierd if just textured, also there's a stripe going down the back but tail blocks the view.
Spoiler:

Update
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Update 2
Edited the face as I thought the eyes were a little big, also moved the mouth/nose up slightly and cheeks bigger. Got a back up of how it was before in case others prefer how it was.
Spoiler:

By charmander
#88196 Looks good.
By Zilcor
#88271 Nice, no complaints from me :D
By tkgamer18
#88273 The model is good but here is what i found.
1. Pachirisu's teeth does not stick out when his mouth is closed
2. The arms should be connected slightly on the chest.
3. The ears should be tilted slightly.
By karrybird
tkgamer18 wrote:The model is good but here is what i found.

none of your complaints need changing. it's a squirrel, of course it's teeth are gonna stick out.
the arms are where they're supposed to be. they don't connect on the chest.
the ears are positioned perfectly.

the one thing that might need changing is the size of the arms. they're supposed to be really round and stumpy, they look a little bit longer than necessary on here. :)
By Harbinger
karrybird wrote:

none of your complaints need changing. it's a squirrel, of course it's teeth are gonna stick out.

the one thing that might need changing is the size of the arms. they're supposed to be really round and stumpy, they look a little bit longer than necessary on here. :)

I have to agree with Karry on this, sorry tkgamer. Pachirisus teeth do in fact stick out when the mouths shut, that's what I got from this image from the anime anyway
My teeth maybe are a bit too long but that's my take on it. Arms were slightly off but they connected to the right place so I've made them shorter and reshaped them. Ears are more of a personal preference so everyone will have a different view on them (tilted inwards,outwards and straight)
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Edit
Edited the face as I thought the eyes were a little big, also moved the mouth/nose up slightly and cheeks bigger. Got a back up of how it was before in case others prefer how it was.
Spoiler:
By tkgamer18
Harbinger wrote:
karrybird wrote:

I have to agree with Karry on this, sorry tkgamer. Pachirisus teeth do in fact stick out when the mouths shut, that's what I got from this image from the anime anyway
My teeth maybe are a bit too long but that's my take on it. Arms were slightly off but they connected to the right place so I've made them shorter and reshaped them. Ears are more of a personal preference so everyone will have a different view on them (tilted inwards,outwards and straight)
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

Edit
Spoiler:

The anime? In the games Pachirisu's teeth don't stick out of his mouth and he has more of a smile also it has to look like the latest design because game freak is always changing their designs.
By MrMasochism
#88479 It really doesn't have to always look like the latest design. We can pick and choose.
By Akerious
#89118 I have to say, .. this is adorable. I'm a bit late, I know, but just thought I'd put my opinion out there. I love it. <3
JOIN THE TEAM