By SPG
#88798 i know exactly what you mean, it doesnt really matter, you foucs WAY too much on little details, not the big picture, its extremely annoying

By Nokuse
#88930 Honestly this is just terrifying.. if someone had one of these out I wouldnt go to battle it Id run. Far away! It is an amazing model though, I love it.
By Akerious
#89077 Personally, I think that it looks pretty amazing. Everything from the form to the colors. Great job!
By Nokuse
#89151 Its an awesome model edeo. I love it, I wonder though if the hands have the hole that it does in the actual pokemon sprite? could you post a pic that shows this?
By Edeodin
tkgamer18 wrote:Whoa that is some awesome model but I would like the horn to be a tad bit more straight.

I shifted the horn down a tad, but I'm not sure if it will even be that noticeable.

Nokuse wrote:Its an awesome model edeo. I love it, I wonder though if the hands have the hole that it does in the actual pokemon sprite? could you post a pic that shows this?

Of course, it's right there-- oooooh shoot not a single angle shows off the palm of the hand. :lol: But yeah here's a close up of the hand:
| Show
JOIN THE TEAM