By poe376
Blader1176 wrote:If you are able to lower the amount of polys, this is perfect. It looks very nice and I'd love to see it in action.
Thank you! But the poly count is just about the same as the reference model I was using (Battle Revolution). :D

By SPG
poe376 wrote:
Blader1176 wrote:If you are able to lower the amount of polys, this is perfect. It looks very nice and I'd love to see it in action.
Thank you! But the poly count is just about the same as the reference model I was using (Battle Revolution). :D

then make it lower
By poe376
SPG wrote:
poe376 wrote:

then make it lower
Genius!
By karrybird
SPG wrote:
poe376 wrote:

then make it lower

yeah it's not supposed to be the same poly count as the pbr models...they weren't meant to be blocky.
By poe376
karrybird wrote:yeah it's not supposed to be the same poly count as the pbr models...they weren't meant to be blocky.

Meh, if you say so.
REMAKE TIME: #23 EDITION
By poe376
AZTERIX_ wrote:Is it just me, or are the pictures missing?
Besides a couple others, it's just you. I'll reupload them soon.
JOIN THE TEAM