By tkgamer18
#95105 It looks nice but your model is too high poly but there is a feature that you can lower the poly count when you add a shape.
By AHTKingofkings
#95111 Yeah for some reason they won't lower. I joined them all into 1 mesh so I removed that and separated them all again but I can't get the thorns poly count to lower
By AHTKingofkings
#95151 Thank you! I found a way and made the spikes with only 4 sides, I posted a picture of it but I think i'll have to lower the poly count of the body again
By AHTKingofkings
#95278 Would anyone be willing to give me some more feedback on the model? I'm currently looking into trying to texture it but I am awful at it so I may just need to find someone willing to texture it haha
By tkgamer18
AHTKingofkings wrote:Would anyone be willing to give me some more feedback on the model? I'm currently looking into trying to texture it but I am awful at it so I may just need to find someone willing to texture it haha

You could try photoshop for texturing and paste the texture on the model.
By AHTKingofkings
tkgamer18 wrote:
AHTKingofkings wrote:Would anyone be willing to give me some more feedback on the model? I'm currently looking into trying to texture it but I am awful at it so I may just need to find someone willing to texture it haha

You could try photoshop for texturing and paste the texture on the model.

Thats what I have been using but I can't figure out how to texture it correctly. The modeling part is pretty simple but for some reason the texturing part has always been really hard to figure out for me. I've been looking up tutorials but every single one I have seen isn't the one I need. I'm just confused on wither I have to make the texture by hand or what since just exporting an image of Ferroseed wouldn't work since he has the spikes
JOIN THE TEAM