By SPG
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Mundas i have to say.. I hated you for making this and was a bit annoyed... But its turning out great!!!!

uh... why?
By Jack_Attack12
SPG wrote:
Jack_Attack12 wrote:Mundas i have to say.. I hated you for making this and was a bit annoyed... But its turning out great!!!!

uh... why?

Because it was his second gen2+ model and with his good modeling skills i wanted him to try gen 1
By Windjoe
#11890 I don't know jack, I don't think Mundus likes gen1 pokemans so I think he/she is waiting for gen1 to finish
so he/she can do gen2 models. Its just my guess don't go hating on me lol
By Windjoe
#11892 Don't get me wrong, you make amazing models Mundus :]
By Mundus
#11910 I like Gen. 1 okay, I just don't really care for the ones that haven't been modeled. It seems to be in the best interest of the mod for modellers to be more inclined to make models after Poke'mon they already like, since there's more loyalty and attention given to the Poke'mon involved. Now, just noticing in game, there are plenty of models that could be redone or improved. Pikachu is a pretty good example (no offense towards it's maker intended). Just compared to the very high standards I see on the forums here, it doesn't measure up too well. Abra is the same way in that respect, and I wouldn't mind remodeling him. That just depends on if they want to hurry an juts get all gen 1 in the game, or if they want to go through the ones that don't quite measure up as well. If the latter is the case, I will do Abra. If not, then I guess I won't for fear of getting banned or lambasted or whatever.
By MrMasochism
#11911 Well ideally we want both. We want gen 1 finished and we want the existing models bought up to scratch. You won't be yelled at for not doing the ones that are left to finish off but it really does seem a waste putting so much time into a model which we simply won't add (talking about > gen 1 models)
JOIN THE TEAM