By Vikerus
#123043 Here it is, my first real model... Any feedback thus far would be awesome.
ImageImage
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Virizion_(Pokemon)
(could someone edit the models spreadsheet to show this is being worked on, thanks)
Completed Virizion :D

Virizion- Shiny | Show

By HowlingCoyote
#123111 so far it seems to be looking really good :)
The chest doesn't exactly stick out like that though, reminds me of a fin.
you might want to make an extra file with a modeled mouth in case the animators want to animate moves and things. Just a suggestion.
Good luck~
By Vikerus
HowlingCoyote wrote:so far it seems to be looking really good :)
The chest doesn't exactly stick out like that though, reminds me of a fin.
you might want to make an extra file with a modeled mouth in case the animators want to animate moves and things. Just a suggestion.
Good luck~

The chest was mostly me rushing cause it was late and I wanted to post this for people to see. Thank you for the suggestion, it helps.
By karrybird
#123962 I think the chest sticks out a bit too much.
By Vikerus
#124396 Everything should be fixed up now, if you want to texture this please message me.
By Vikerus
Pro_Malti » 09 May 2014 10:31 wrote:I think the Black/Gray Part of his head should be more visible on the model rather than just texture. I also think that it should be a bit more rounded.

I would have to add some more polys' to smooth it out but I think I made it like you asked. The head juts upward more noticeably. Anyone else see things to improve?

Still need a texture for this!
JOIN THE TEAM