By joshua_DA
#132472 Textures coming soon! damn dem tails...........

EDIT: textures

UPDATE: made head a little smaller and body a little thinner

UPDATE2:
made back tails a little bigger

UPDATE3:
new textures, courtesy of TheBootyEdition

By TheGoldenSnake
#133043 I feel like the heads to big or the body too small... No Offence and I may be wrong
By joshua_DA
TheGoldenSnake » 27 Jul 2014 04:31 wrote:I feel like the heads to big or the body too small... No Offence and I may be wrong

ah, thanks for pointing that out! fixed.
By FrozenJemima
#133081 the wings look too small, make them slightly bigger
Also the V needs to longer vertically, and it might just be me but the V horizontally needs to be more squashed inwards a bit, and also the V isnt a straight perfect V, yeahhh thats all i have to say
victini.png
victini.png (19.63 KiB) Viewed 1278 times
By joshua_DA
FrozenJemima » 27 Jul 2014 16:41 wrote:the wings look too small, make them slightly bigger
Also the V needs to longer vertically, and it might just be me but the V horizontally needs to be more squashed inwards a bit, and also the V isnt a straight perfect V, yeahhh thats all i have to say
victini.png

i can't take any word for it since it seems that you referenced the movie artwork of victini while i referenced mine based on the more specific 3d model. though i made the back ""wings"" a little bigger.
By JustRickolo
Enderman9904 » 15 Aug 2014 22:57 wrote:I think that Mr. M should accept this! Its simply work of a skilled modeler!

It is SPG who approve the models.
And don't say things like "it's ready for approval" because SPG decides if the model is.
Thank you
JOIN THE TEAM