By zero_breaker
#150617 Finally got around to redoing this.

Aria Forme

Pirouette Forme

By JamieS1211
#150645 Aria form could you put faces between those strands of hair and split the vertices between so they are separate. That will allow them so to be parted and move slightly more fluidly when it is being animated. We can glue it all back together with the weight painting if we don't want it parted but it would give another option.

Also it looks like it has weird geometry on the inside of the upper leg. Not sure if that is just a shading issue tho.

By zero_breaker
JamieS1211 wrote:Aria form could you put faces between those strands of hair and split the vertices between so they are separate. That will allow them so to be parted and move slightly more fluidly when it is being animated. We can glue it all back together with the weight painting if we don't want it parted but it would give another option.

Also it looks like it has weird geometry on the inside of the upper leg. Not sure if that is just a shading issue tho.

Done. The thigh's shape is a bit weird; This is the best I can do without upping the poly.
By TheGoldenSnake
#152357 Really nice job! I'm just wondering though, Because the arm is in the Aria forms hair, would it be harder to animate? I'm just wondering because I'm not an animator or modeler. Sorry if it's just a stupid question...
By SPG
TheGoldenSnake wrote:Really nice job! I'm just wondering though, Because the arm is in the Aria forms hair, would it be harder to animate? I'm just wondering because I'm not an animator or modeler. Sorry if it's just a stupid question...

no that doesnt matter, as long as the person who rigs it isnt a moron and fuses the two meshes with a rig it will work fine. you'll notice that kind of stuff a lot when it comes to mouths
By JamieS1211
#152359 Am I a moron?
Actually don't answer that.

Also you would have to change the model to fuse the meshes. The moron would have to assign the hair and arms to the same bone via the weight painting.
By SPG
JamieS1211 wrote:Am I a moron?
Actually don't answer that.

Also you would have to change the model to fuse the meshes. The moron would have to assign the hair and arms to the same bone via the weight painting.

well, that wasnt a shot at you, was more of a general statment, but what ever works I guess lol
and by fuse i didnt mean literal fusing, i meant weight painting which would give it the same look to the general public
JOIN THE TEAM