By KuryoZT
karrybird wrote:very slightly, they aren't even the same animal though. tauros is a bull, and bouffalant is a buffalo, big difference there.

Just a hungry fellow dropping by, there aien't any difference between a bull and buffalo once in my plate, both taste good!

But seriously there is a thread for that, and we already went over it, so I'll leave it to that.
And the number of models you did while I was on vacation, DAMN raining like a thunderstorm!! O.o

By Zephiloph
#31415 His head is huge
By Shadowfox9356493
#31929 I'm not sure how texturing these models works but is there any room on the texture map to add toes?
I mean they look a little boxy.. but other than that it looks great :)

EDIT: or maybe even add little lines with a bit of noise so it looks like toes?
By karrybird
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:I'm not sure how texturing these models works but is there any room on the texture map to add toes?
I mean they look a little boxy.. but other than that it looks great :)

EDIT: or maybe even add little lines with a bit of noise so it looks like toes?

but zorua doesn't have toes.
By Shadowfox9356493
#32357 O.o lol i never really noticed :lol: its a bit weird seeing a fox without toes.. also i notice that the legs almost taper to a point and are round so could you show me how it would look if the legs where rounded a little? your model's legs just they look a little boxy.. and knowing your great work with all the other models you've done, I'd hate to see zorua unfinished :( no matter how long it takes for it's generation to be in the mod...
By osidien(withouttheB)
#53732 That head...
On the first picture his head doesnt look good.
But the other pictures prove that he's ready for approval
JOIN THE TEAM